|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Age|| PRAD- 14
|Eye Color||Red Orange|
|Hair Color||Red Orange|
|Relatives|| Hiroshi Harune (father) |
Omi Harune (mother)
Itsuki Harune (younger brother)
Eru Harune (younger sister)
Uru Harune (younger sister)
|Anime|| Episode 01 - I Became an Idol! (cameo)|
Aira is a fair-skinned girl with bright red-orange eyes. She has long matching colored hair that is normally depicted to be up in a ponytail when she performs, with choppy, straight-cut bangs. Originally when she was not performing her hair was worn down.
- Rizumu Amamiya and Mion Takamine - Rizumu and Mion are Aira's best friends and unit mates from MARs. The three were born under the same constellation (with Rizumu and Aira even sharing a birthday), having been fated to meet since birth.
- Mia Hanazono - Mia is one of her teammates from Saints, and Mia considers her as her rival in Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future.
- Naru Ayase - Naru is one of her teammates from Saints.
- Aira's art changed slightly in the making of the movie, as the PriPara illustrators took over and redesigned the main protagonists from each respective series of Pretty Rhythm.
- Even though Aira made appearances as an older-looking character in Pretty Rhythm:Dear My Future, she seems to have reverted back to her younger appearance from Pretty Rhythm:Aurora Dream.
- All members of Saints were in Pretty Rhythm:All Star Selection along with Laala Manaka.
- Her Saints unit coord is the same coord that she wore as a member of MARs in Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream.
- She (along with her best friend Rizumu) was born on September 3rd, making her a Virgo.
- In Episode 168, Mia revealed that she is currently traveling the world as a top-class fashion designer.
- She is the first known idol to be known to have her hairstyle changed during a Cyalume Change (Movie).
- Her cyalume coord was the Pure Premium Wedding Dress from Pretty Rhythm. (Movie)