|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
Cyalume Change Auras are auras that appear when an idol is changing into their chosen Cyalume Coord. The aura surrounds the idol and at the end, it bursts outward, revealing the Cyalume Coord.
Idols who have a Cyalume Change Aura
- Laala Manaka - composed of multicolored ribbons.
- Mirei Minami - composed of multicolored candy.
- Sophie Hojo - composed of multicolored roses.
- Shion Todo - composed of multicolored bat wings.
- Dorothy West - composed of multicolored anchors.
- Leona West - composed of multicolored anchors.
- Faruru Bokerdole - composed of multicolored cogs and gears.
- Cosmo Hojo - composed of multicolored atoms.
- Aroma Kurosu - composed of multicolored hearts with devil horns.
- Mikan Shiratama - composed of multicolored hearts with halos.
- Fuwari Midorikaze - composed of multicolored clovers.
- Ajimi Kiki - composed of multicolored buttons.
- Hibiki Shikyoin - composed of multicolored crowns.
- Garuru - composed of multicolored cogs and gears.
- Meganee Akai - composed of multicolored glasses.
- Aira Harune - composed of multicolored flowers.
- Mia Ageha - composed of multicolored stars.
- Naru Ayase - composed of multicolored hearts.
- Non Manaka - composed of pale pink bunny heads.
- Chiri Tsukikawa - composed of simple hand fans
- Pepper Taiyo - composed of paw prints
- Chanko - composed of stylized S
Idol Time PriPara
- Yui Yumekawa - Pale blue and pink shooting stars with a small heart on them and winged stars.
- Nino Nijiro - Triangles in circles, headphones, and rollerskates coming in yellow, lime, orange, and neon pink.
- Michiru Kouda - Yellow, Purple, Teal, and Blue ornate flowers in two styles, and vines.
Group Cyalume Change Auras
- SoLaMi♡SMILE - SoLaMi♡SMILE's group aura is composed of multicolored wrapped candies, ribbons and roses. This aura is a combination of Laala, Mirei, and Sophie's original auras.
- Dressing Pafé - Dressing Pafé uses their own respective auras, because this group does not have their own group cyalume coords. However, once they recieve their Team Cyalume Coords in Episode 28, their aura is composed of multicolored bat wings and anchors. This aura is a combination of Shion, Dorothy, and Leona's original auras.
- SoLaMi♡Dressing - SoLaMi♡Dressing uses their own respective auras, because this group does not have their own Team Cyalume Coords - even though the members of SoLaMi♡SMILE are using their coords. Unlike their respective groups, before or after doing a Making Drama, their Cyalume Change auras don't appear. Even when Dressing Pafé finally gets their Team Cyalume Coords, they still use their respective auras.
- During Episode 10, Laala and Mirei's auras were autumn leaves instead of their regular auras.
- SoLaMi♡SMILE is first idol group to have a group aura. That may be because of their Team Cyalume Coords.