|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
The Dream Theater is a new performance hall unveiled in Season 2 of the anime. In this performance hall, there are new methods for Cyalume Changing, and you must create a five-person unit called a Dream Team in order to participate in the Dream Parade Float.
Cyalume Change Methods
When you join the Dream Theater, you are given a Cyalume Charm, which now replaces the PriPass when you Cyalume Change. After one performance, the charm will glow and it will assign you an idol type. Your idol type determines what kind of Cyalume Fairy wings you will have.
- Laala Manaka
- Mirei Minami
- Sophie Hojo
- Shion Todo
- Dorothy West
- Leona West
- Aroma Kurosu
- Mikan Shiratama
- Fuwari Midorikaze
- Ajimi Kiki
- Hibiki Shikyoin
- Cosmo Hojo
- Himeka Manaka
- Gloria Ookanada
- Love Tochiotome
- Iroha Kagawa
- Nanami and the other members of Pink Actress
- Fuwari's pet goat and her three kids
- SoLa♡Ageddon Mi
- Dressing Flower
- Cosmic Omurice da Vinci
- Aromasoreshi Mi
- CelePara Opera Company
Differences from Normal Stages
- The stage used in Dream Theater lives is much bigger than a regular stage.
- Making Dramas are usually absent from these lives, instead being replaced by a Making Theater.
- Cyalume Change is replaced by Cyalume Fairy.
- All changes in the anime apply to the arcade game as well.
- The runway section is completely absent.
- Different songs are available to play.
- A full coord is printed instead of just one piece of a coord.
- One live costs 200 yen instead of 100 yen.