|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Anime||Episode 02 - You Can't Break a Promise, Pri!|
|Japanese||Sarah Emi Bridcutt|
Eiko (栄子, Eiko) is a supporting character in PriPara. She can sometimes be seen in the crowd during Laala and Mirei's performances. Her preferred brand is technically unknown, but her candy hair barrette, pop-style clothing, and perky attitude hints that her brand may be Candy Alamode. Her casual coord is the Fruit Cocktail Coord.
She has short, slightly curled red hair that goes down to her shoulders and pine green eyes. She also wears a yellow and white striped candy hairpin. Like Sophie Hojo, her PriPara appearance is similar to her normal appearance. Her school uniform consists of a pale blue shirt with a white collar, navy blue bow, and white skirt. When she plays tennis, her hair is up, and she wears an orange skirt and white top.
Eiko is a kind, emotional girl who can become easily attached towards others and befriend them; even going as far as to pledge herself to be Laala's number one fan just shortly after her debut. She can be easily discouraged though.
- Laala Manaka - Eiko is Laala's first fan. She apparently gets energized when she hears Laala sing.
- Love Tochiotome - They became friends after their tennis match, and often practice together.
- She is the third red-head in the Pretty Rhythm/PriPara franchise, following Aira Harune and Bell Renjouji.
- She is the first idol/character in PriPara that doesn't go to school at Paprika Private Academy.
- She is the first idol to share the same brand with a main character.
- She also seems to be very knowledgable about Gloria Ookanda, seeing as she knew that Gloria could not get into within 100 meters of a Pripara entrance.
- She and her friends' hair colors resemble MARs.