|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Occupation|| Chef |
|Relatives|| Mr. Manaka (Husband)|
Laala Manaka (Eldest Daughter)
Non Manaka (Youngest Daughter)
|Anime||Episode 01 - I Became an Idol!|
"You're like a loudspeaker or a firetruck or a siren!" -Laala Himeka Manaka (真中 ひめか Manaka Himeka) is the mother of Laala and Non Manaka and the wife of Mr. Manaka. She currently works as a chef at the Manaka family restaurant, Papa's Pasta.
AppearanceHimeka has green eyes and purple hair like her daughters. It is mostly pulled up into a bun, but part of it is let loose on each side of her head with a small flip nearing the bottom. She is usually in uniform for work. When she was younger, her hair was medium length and pulled back just a bit.
When she went to PriPara, her hair was very long and flowy, retaining her purple. Upon returning to PriPara as an adult, her hair is short and curly. Her new casual coord is the Gothic Lace Strawberry Coord
Himeka is shown to be nice and friendly, but can be strict at times. According to Laala, she is quite loud.
- Laala Manaka - Daughter (and co-worker)
- Non Manaka - Daughter (and co-worker)
- Mr. Manaka - Husband (and co-worker)
- Gloria Ookanada - The two were best friends and old teammates when they used to attend PriPara.
- She loves to eat, but worries over her weight, as seen in Episode 06.
- Although she considers Laala to be too loud, she is also considered to be too loud.
- Laala and Non seem to inherit most of their features from her.
- Her role is similar to Ringo Hoshimiya (Ichigo's mother) from Aikatsu!.
- It was revealed in Episode 24 that she used to go to PriPara when younger.
- Her name was revealed during the same episode, which was Himeka. However, it should be noted that she chose this as her name when first registering for PriPara, and therefore it is likely not her real name.
- She became best friends and formed a team with Gloria Ookanada whilst in PriPara.
- When she used to go to PriPara, she used coords from the brand Baby Monster, but her new casual coord is Holic Trick
- Her bangs and cowlick resembles some similarity to Naru Ayase's from Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live.