|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Anime|| Episode 141 - I Became a Dreamy-Cute Idol!? (cameo)|
Episode 155 - Reach Me, Michiru
Michiru Kouda (幸多みちる) is one of the new protagonists of Idol Time PriPara and a second-year middle school student of Avocado Academy. She prefers the brand Melty Lily. She often says, "No way. No way, no way, no way, no way… In PriPara, she sometimes says, " I can do it! I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!"
Michiru has a youthful appearance with drooping, feminine burgundy eyes hidden behind large circular glasses. Her long, wavy silver hair is very long and worn in low pigtails with short straightened bangs.
In PriPara, Michiru loses her glasses and appears older and more confident with mature eyes. Her hair is worn loose and gains a braid on each side of it while her bangs appear slightly longer.
She is considered plain by default, and she doesn't stand out in the slightest bit. However, she is able to sense the supernatural. She also seems to be rather clumsy, as she has been seen bumping on a tree and then falling out a window. She has very low self-steem, and lacks self confidence. Inside PriPara, she becomes arrogant and more confident, contradicting her real personality.
- Aroma Kurosu - Michiru refers to Aroma as Mistress, and Aroma says that Michiru is her demonlet, even though Michiru doesn't want to be that. Inside PriPara she refers to herself as "Miichiru" the princess of an abandoned country
- Pitsuji - Michiru's manager
Kouda (幸多) Kou (幸) means fortune, and Da (多) means many.
Michiru (みちる) doesn't have any specific meaning due her name written in hiragana. Michiru can be roughly translated to rise or mature.
- Michiru resembles Lilie Shirogane from Aikatsu Stars!, both of them have long wavy silver hair worn in a similar style, as well as red eyes.
- She also resembles Takane Shijou from the iDOLM@STER series.
- Also note her brand Melty Lily shares its name with Lilie.
- Michiru is the only main character to have visible pupils, although it's only shown when she's in her idol form.
- Her birthday is on July 13th which makes her zodiac sign Cancer.
- In PriPara, she refers to herself as Miichiru, not Michiru
- Michiru is the first cool idol to debut at Paparajuku's PriPara. However, she is not the first cool idol to perform there.
- She uses a brand created by Aroma Kurosu, which is Melty Lily.
|• • • • • •|