|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
|Physical and Vital Information|
|Anime||Episode 141 - I Became a Dreamy-Cute Idol!? (cameo)|
Michiru Kota (幸多みちる) is one of the new protagonists of Idol Time PriPara and a second-year middle school student of Avocado Academy. She prefers the brand Melty Lily. She often says "No way. No way, no way, no way, no way…
Michiru has a youthful appearance with drooping, feminine burgundy eyes hidden behind large circular glasses. Her long, wavy silver hair is very long and worn in low pigtails with short straightened bangs.
In PriPara, Michiru loses her glasses and appears older and more confident with mature eyes. Her hair is worn loose and gains a braid on each side of it while her bangs appear slightly longer.
She is considered plain by default, and she doesn't stand out in the slightest bit. However, she is able to sense the supernatural.
Kota (幸多) Ko (幸) means fortune, and Ta (多) means many.
Michiru (みちる) doesn't have any spesific meaning due her name written in hiragana. Michiru can be roughly translated to rise or mature.
- Michiru resembles Lilie Shirogane from Aikatsu Stars!, both of them have long wavy silver hair worn in a similar style, as well as red eyes.
- She also resembles Takane Shijou from the iDOLM@STER series.
- Also note her brand Melty Lily shares its name with Lilie.
- Michiru is the only main character to have pupils, which are kind of slit.
- Michiru has an unusual coord that has a pencil skirt.
|• • • • • •|