PriPara Aim! Idol ☆ Grand Prix No.1! is a PriPara 3DS video game produced and made by Takara Tomy A.R.T.S.
It will be released on October 22nd, 2015 for retail or download.
The game features graphics and gameplay similar to the Arcade Game.
- Genre: Style design, Rhythm, Simulation
- Price: 5400 yen for retail, 4900 download
- Save Data: one
- CERO: A
- x1 Game
- x1 Game Case
- x3 Clear Files (preorder bonus)
- x3 Reversible Posters (preorder bonus)
- x5 Pritickets
- Runway Mini Game
- PriPara Auditions and Lives
- Cyalume Coord design
- Character Customization
- Over 2000 pritickets to collect
- Coord Capsule Machine
- GoGo! PuriParaifu
- GoGo! PuriParaifu (Dressing Pafé ver)
- Bright Fantasy
- Toy Toy ☆ Tail
- Go PuriPuriPu
- COOL・STAR (Cosmo Verison)
- After School Heartful Dash
- Hello Hello Friends
- Paki La~Ro!
- Sing A Song That'll Make the World Fall in Love
- Dream Parade
- Lucky! Surprise☆Birthday
- Bold SUMMER ADVENTURE
- My Chara
- Laala Manaka
- Mirei Minami
- Sophie Hojo
- Cosmo Hojo
- Shion Todo
- Dorothy West
- Leona West
- Mikan Shiratama
- Aroma Kurosu
- Fuwari Midorikaze
- Ajimi Kiki
- Faruru Bokerdole (using Faruru QR Code)
- Real Life Mirei Minami (using Minami Mirei QR code)
- Hibiki Shikyoin (using Hibiki QR code)
Also view: Character Customization
A feature of the game is the ability to make your own character. You have a few character parts at the start of the game, but as your idol rank goes up you unlock more.
My Cyalume Coord Design
A new feature exclusive to the game is the ability to create your own Cyalume Coord to use in performances. It can be given a multidude of designs, patterns, colors, and accessories. There are a total of 5 "coord bases" to use for them, each with 15 color palettes, designs, patterns, and accessories to apply to various spots on the coord.
Each coord is completed in 5 steps:
- Choose a base
- Color it
- Apply accessories
- Assign it to a Brand
- View the results and give it a Name
Cyalume Base Coord
- Throbbing Ribbon Coord (ときめきリボンコーデ Tokimeki Ribbon Coord)
- Funwari Sailor Coord (ふんわリセーラコーデ Funwari Sera Coord)
- Beauty Romance Coord (ビューチｨーロマンスコーデ Byuutii Romansu Coord)
- Sparkle Princess Coord (きらめきプリンセスコーデ Kirameki Princess Coord)
- Shining Prince Coord (かがやきプリンスコーデ Kagayaki Prince Coord) (unlocked through Hibiki's story)
- In the original artwork, Ajimi and Fuwari were not present.
- Possibly as they were late additions or to avoid spoiling the characters.
- Despite Faruru and Cosmo appearing in the Game, they do not appear on the box art.