|Anime • Game • Manga • Characters • Episode Guide • Brands • Coords • Music • Terminology • Images • Videos • Image Galleries • Video Galleries • Forum • Events|
PriTicket (Purichike) is a system at PriPara in which idols use a ticket with a Coord piece printed inside and try to collect the whole Coord to use in a performance, they can receive more PriTickets after preforming and exchanging Friends Ticket in which they receive a Coord piece from an another idol in exchange for their own and it's considered as a show of friendship. They are stored in a PriTicket Bag.
A useful feature of the PriTicket system is that if you own some Prism Stones you could transfer one into a PriTicket.
When the time is right a PriTicket appears for a girl/boy. It comes down with trail of sparkles that appears with the ticket, or it can just be found somewhere. (In a dog's fur, on your head, etc.)
PriTickets can be obtained from Prism Stones which were the clothing based collecting item for Pretty Rhythm series. When using a prism stone in the arcade machine, the arcade machine takes the prism stone and replaces it and puts it in PriTicket form. If you have a Lovely or Feminine prism stone, by default it turns into Lovely when put in the Arcade Machine. If you have a Pop or Ethnic stone, it turns into Pop. If you have a Cool or Sexy Stone, it turns to Cool. If you have a Star or a Surprise Stone, it turns to Premium.
A PriTicket can also be obtained using a 3DS, if you have the game Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live: Kira Kira My * Design. The arcade machine allows you to get PriTickets from the 3DS's QR codes.
- Lovely - Pink
- Pop - Blue
- Cool - Purple
- Premium - Platinum
- Natural - Green
- Celeb - Yellow
- The Priticket color depends on the Coord Type.
- Styles like Sexy, Ethnic and Feminine does not exist in the PriPara, unlike in the Pretty Rhythm-universe. They were blended with the current styles:
- Lovely and Feminine,
- Pop and Ethnic,
- Cool and Sexy.
- During Episode 12, it's shown that there is a traditional, three-way trading ceremony that girls must undergo before becoming an official unit.
- In Episode 24, the PriTickets from around 20 years prior were known as "PriCoupons" and were cut with scissors, instead of being snapped off.
- On the PriPara website it says regular PriTickets are 127mm tall and 61mm wide.
- In Episode 17 the making of a coord into a PriTicket is revealed. Meganee Akai is given a design, which then creates a PriTicket.
- In Episode 24, it was also revealed that PriTickets never expire.
- Laala and Chiri received both received their PriTickets at Prism Stone.